Upper Body Strengthening<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3422

Upper Body Strengthening
Amy Havens
Class 3422

Watch this Class
This was not only an excellent strengthening class but a really useful awareness session as well. The pec rolling was ace and I really enjoyed how you peak sequenced towards some really challenging weight bearing exercises with calm encouragement. I got one am still feeling my upper limb ouchie two days after!
1 person likes this.
Really liked that you focused on upper body in this fashion. In Pilates we need more open chain, loaded exercises, especially for all of us who are hypermobile. We need compression and control at end range. I have been encouraging this and basic deadlift with kettle bell with my clients and they are really enjoying it.
1 person likes this.
Loved it! It's nice to find exercises that you can successfully do and feel the benefit.
1 person likes this.
Loved this . Great class .
1 person likes this.
Love this class. Thanks Amy!
Thank you Megan Macgregor !!
Loved this! Plenty little gems to add into class.
Just love this class ! I really enjoy your teaching method. I am currently recovering from a spinal fracture (four months ago) and am slowly adding in some upper body strengthening exercises, so this class is perfect. Thank you Amy Havens .
Just love this class ! I really enjoy your teaching method. I am currently recovering from a spinal fracture (four months ago) and am slowly adding in some upper body strengthening exercises, so this class is perfect
Love standing arm work!
11-20 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin