Athletic Mat<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3493

Athletic Mat
Tash Barnard
Class 3493

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really love your set up an execution of the 100. This was really great! You 2 are so cute and I love your top! Thank you Tash!
1 person likes this.
Fab workout!!!!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class Tash . Great cueing and Hubby is pretty nice to watch too lol 😂 x I can barely look at my hubby in class or I get the giggles !
Sarah B
1 person likes this.
that was SO fun, you guys had me really smiling! You guys have a great vibe. I had to laugh imagining trying to get my husband to be my subject for a video. And your top is just gorgeous. Looking smart! Thanks!
I had such a hard time not stopping class to "WhatsApp" you a big THANK YOU Tash! I finally got to take this class (in a hotel room after sitting all day) and really needed every bit that you offered. I should thank Andre' too. The dynamic between the two of you was indeed invigorating. Thank you Andre! I feel good!
Hi tash - love following your classes. Your teaching ques are precise and always said at the right time. Love the blonde hair on you ☘
1 person likes this.
This was such a great class with so much positive energy between you two and a natural laugh always in between. Many greetings from Namibia!
1 person likes this.
So much fun !so well put together ! But.....where did you get that awesome top?
1 person likes this.
Andre, my hamstrings are tight too but we rocked it! :)
Ooh, Tash! That’s super! ✨
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin