Kids Mat: Concentration<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 3558

Kids Mat: Concentration
Monica Wilson
Class 3558

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great class for kids, enjoyed sharing this with my daughter thank you! :)
Thank you Rachel! More to come!
1 person likes this.
I'm just starting kids classes so looking forward to some inspiring ideas. Thanks PA for introducing a kids section
2 people like this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for adding videos for kids!!!
Monica Wilson
I’m so glad y’all are enjoying this class! Definitely more to come. We did a series of 6 classes. I had a blast teaching them and hope it helps you to have fun with your kids classes too!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class for children
1 person likes this.
Thank you, your class was brilliant. I teach teenage girls and loved some of your visualisations. I will definitely use the ice cream scoop to make core activation a little more understandable.
1 person likes this.
This is so enjoyable to watch and has given me so many ideas as I plan to conduct my first kids pilates class. Thank you Monica Wilson. From Steven (Singapore)
Ha Bowtell
Awesome class and love the way you make the kids imagining through the exercises. I just started Reformer class for Teens so I’m looking forward to more inspiring ideas. Thank you Monica Wilson
Ha Bowtell
Awesome class and love the way you make the kids imagining through the exercises. I just started Reformer class for Teens so I’m looking forward to more inspiring ideas. Thank you Monica Wilson
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin