Foot to Hip Dynamics<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 3621

Foot to Hip Dynamics
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3621

Watch this Tutorial
This was really informative and I absolutely loved it! It's so important to pay more attention to our feet and the connection between the rest of the body. The visuals were spot on. Thank you for sharing your knowledge of "What the Foot!"
1 person likes this.
Thank you! For the first time I connected with my right hip extensors! What a difference when the foot mechanics are moving correctly.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for this very informative tutorial. I loved the way you used your hands to mirror the actions of the foot and pelvis, it was a great visual aid. Having suffered from plantar fasciitis for many years during my dance teaching career and subsequent knee and hip issues which I am still working through, I am encouraged to explore this foot body relationship even more.
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Awesome πŸ™πŸ» thank You So mych πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’š
1 person likes this.
Brilliant. I have a torn ligament in my left metatarsal from twenty years ago that has been quite the teacher to me. This is an answer to a prayer. Thank you.
Karen K
1 person likes this.
Thank you again, it makes such a difference to understand how everything fits together and why I am doing the excercise
1 person likes this.
This information is incredibly useful. I’ve been finding it helpful to go through this video a number of times to absorb the information.
Thank you all for your feedback, great to hear you feel and appreciate the lesson! Rachel, great to hear you get the benefits of multiple viewing. It's so important to embody the information while going through it. It's what really creates a change in the nervous system. All the best to you all!!
Wonderful again Tom. What exercise could you do without the reformer? Thinking 1-1clients or even warm up in class. Thanks🌻🌻
Wonderful again Tom. What exercise could you do without the reformer? Thinking 1-1clients or even warm up in class. Thanks🌻🌻
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin