VIIT Reformer 2<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3703

VIIT Reformer 2
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3703

Watch this Class
Eni, my mistake, the previous comment is for you, not Erin:(
1 person likes this.
I always get all those inspirations from your teaching. Thank you Elizabeth!
Elizabeth, thank you for your advice. I looked at your classes but don't see any numbered 2017. I believe there are 2 reformer classes you may be referring to, but can you let me know the correct one?
Lynn, the year is 2017, 2 years ago now in a black and white unitard. I apologize for confusing communication
Loved the brushing of the jumping. but I really like to know where you Elisabeth get your wonderful colourful outfits from?
Anke, so glad the jumping cue ‘strike a match’ works for you. My unitards are custom made by the very gifted and talented Zoya on Union Swuare in San Francisco. She designed and sewed the 16 suits from 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. In 2019 I wore again her suits from 2015 and 2016. 🙏
Helen S
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, I love the Bosu exercises! I will definitely use these with my clients!!
Kathy P
This was the best! I can’t wait to try it. I don’t think I’ve ever witness Elizabeth-Larkam struggling ever!!! She is human. Hahahaha. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to you both. Thank you Elizabeth.
Kathy, the best approach to this kind of struggle is laughter and resolve. Can’t wait to struggle together. Please try the class and let us know how it goes for you. The older I get the more human I become 🙏💚🙏
Marci C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this fun and creative class!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin