Your Ideal Client<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 3878

Your Ideal Client
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 3878

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Dear Niedra and Pilates Anytime , I welcome your mini series . I am about to move from a small studio to a bigger one and have some anxiety and failure angst .... although I have a very supportive family . .. your series really helps me to define what I want and how I have to improve my thinking and my self esteem. Is there a block where studio owners and pilates teachers talk about there day to day problems and solutions ?
I will work the ANTS :))
Thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Hello Naschi , thank you for sharing your challenges right now,  I support you in your move.   Please keep moving through this series as you will find many many aspects of what you will need to grow as a successful teacher.  Your suggestion for a community to share and discuss problems is a good idea - but please keep up with this course as you may figure out your own solutions to problems inside YOU.   You have what it takes to grow and succeed.
Lina S
4 people like this.
I've really enjoyed your personal example you gave about explaining to a person you don't know what you do (I'm a problem-solver...). I find this piece of advice really inspiring. I have a new homework: create my own "elevator pitch" based on  what I provide and  who are my target clients. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Lina  and Naschi , thank you for your posts.   please do share your elevator speach when you get it defined - you will inspire others and gain more clarity on your self.
Lina S
8 people like this.
Here's my first draft of my elevator speech: I help open-minded and curious people live a more embodied life and reach their full potential by teaching them fun and functional ways to move their body.
Niedra this amazing what I´ve learned from you. I am coming back again, I was a little bit sad about Pilates after 7 years of teaching, and here you are right in the best place, and at the best moment for me.
Thank you, Thank you... I am a happy person but now I am even more...
Niedra Gabriel
Laura and Lina , great work and well done. Laura, purpose is very key for the fire to be bright, so igniting it again is priceless, even if you change careers leaving work  with joy and inspiration for it, is totally different from leaving with only the negative.
Your future will unfold so much more powerfully when you are inspired.
7 people like this.
I always find this exercise so hard... I've never really done well at it, but its worth repeating it over and over again until I become more comfortable with it.  I understand the words will change over time as I change and the focus of my work evolves.  It's not so much about the specific pitch as it is about being clear and confident in what I am offering.  

So here is my first draft:  I work with people who have accepted pain, discomfort and limitations as part of their life.  I enjoy helping them rediscover basic simple movements that creates a new sense of freedom and a different relationship with their body using a variety of modalities and approaches.   Its about feeling good and successful in your body and creating a positive connection with your Self. 

Clear as mud? 
Niedra Gabriel
Suzanne This is good! Keep tweeking it.
How about this? 
Many people live with pain and discomfort believing these limitations are permanent!
I work with clients like this to restore their confidence in moving freely by re educate their movement patterns. As a result of this work,  they trust their bodies and feel good about themselves.
Just another way - dump it if you don't like it.   Keep working on it.
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel  THANK YOU!!!  You heard what I was trying to convey and summed it up so eloquently.   My deepest gratitude for making something I dreaded and dragged my feet over into something simple and clear.  
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin