Creative Mat Combinations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4008

Creative Mat Combinations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4008

Watch this Class
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Love the combination exercises(extra twist). Look forward to doing this class many more times!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Laurie Great to hear you enjoyed the extra twist. Thank you and Enjoy :)
1 person likes this.
Loved the combination and flow!  Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Love love love. Great combinations so will definitely  come back.
1 person likes this.
Dear Viktor,
there was a misunderstanding: my expression wanted to emphasize the beauty of your class in a few simple words. I enjoyed the flow of your exercises and I also liked your class. I am not a person who would ever allow himself to underline negativity or comment in a negative way on lessons from other teachers ..... rather I change class and I shut up.
I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get you the right message ...... continue to inspire me with as many beautiful dynamic variations as you are doing. They will happily keep me busy in these days when the Covid-19 here in Italy forces us to be locked in the house. Thanks 
Terri N
1 person likes this.
Loved this flow! So creative yet also traditional.
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Francesca I loved your comment and did not bother me at all, perhaps my humerus 🦴  did not come through correctly :) Thank you for your amazing  response and comments but once again I was really happy with the first one as well! Please stay save and take care of your self 
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Jean I am so happy you enjoyed the combinations and the flow. Thank you for the comment 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Leonard Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 😂  happy I earned your business as a customer  and will work hard to create more combinations for when you come back!!🙌💪
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Terri Thank you for your comment. I am rarely called traditional even that I put great value the traditional  work. I just love to see where we can take the original work without losing the fundamentals. Keep moving 🙌
21-30 of 478

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin