Creative Mat Combinations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4008

Creative Mat Combinations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4008

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
SUSAN P I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the pace, clear instructions, and combinations that are offered in my class. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Nadine T happy to hear I was also able to give you a brain workout and a smile. We all need more smiles in our lives now than ever!! Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Lysa Lysa I am so happy your first class with me in Pilates Anytime was s good experience for you. You are in great hands with so many inspiring teachers on this platform! Enjoy and Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Jen G
This is great!  I am definitely going to add some of these combinations into my routine - especially loved the Ron de Jambe!
Alissa W
really enjoyed this - thank you
Viktor Uygan
Jen G I am happy to hear you enjoyed the combinations and you are considering adding some of them to your routine. let me know how it goes and Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Alissa W Thank you so much for moving with me 🙏🏻
Danielle D
Love the combinations. It flows very well and keeps things interesting. It also gets you thinking about countless possibilities!
Great Mat combos! The class went by very fast and the extra emphasis on stretching the hamstrings was much needed for me today!
Viktor Uygan
Danielle D happy to hear you loved the combinations and the flow. Yes, there are endless possibilities to explore.. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻 
461-470 of 478

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin