Day 1: Abdominals<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4038

Day 1: Abdominals
Carrie Pages
Class 4038

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Fun, fast, good work! I really liked the transitions between the stomach series moves! Looking forward to more!
1 person likes this.
First class with you Carrie Pages and loved it! These challenges at this duration and intensity are perfect for trying to balance in workout with quarantined life and work and kids and and and .... ☺️
Your transition to control balance was perfect for me thank you ! 
6 people like this.
I've been a member of PA for 9 years (!!) yet your cues for getting into planks position were the first that really created a change in my dynamic. It truly became  a connected effort between fingers, abdominals and feet and I could "remember" the abdominal sensation from the beginning exercise when we did it in supine position. Thank!
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
Super fun! I love your energy and your clear cues. Definitely adding you to my "must watch" list!
1 person likes this.
Loved day 1! Thanks so much, Carrie!
1 person likes this.
That was fun, thanks. I love working my abs.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great ab workout! I love the transitions!
1 person likes this.
I loved the preparation for plank. It is a position that gets easily muddled by generic workouts without attention to the full body connection that you gave. Thank you!
Gerri M
1 person likes this.
Super fun combos and my abs were toasty! Great work Carrie
Genia
1 person likes this.
That was super! The end was most challenging! I can do teaser but not roll over very well especially with arms behind head! Can't wait til tomorrow.
11-20 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin