Overball Flexion<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 411

Overball Flexion
Meredith Rogers
Class 411

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
this is just fantastic!! I am really amazed at all the things you can do with the overball!!! so versatile, And for my clients with back and hip flexor issues its priceless!! Ty for these informative classes Merideth. Your cueing is spot on! Jamie
Thank you Jamie. It's always great to hear from you!
1 person likes this.
I love this & all your classes..I just did this with you & am amazed at the many different ways there are to use the ball. I teach a mat class with the ball & you just gave me many new, fresh ideas. Thank you
CJ
1 person likes this.
meredith, I just did this class, how nice, I do not have to leave the house. I just love your programe. thank you.
CJ
1 person likes this.
meredith, I just did this class, how nice, I do not have to leave the house. I just love your programe. thank you.
1 person likes this.
Your new ball exercises offered challenging abdominal work. Continue to be creative. Really enjoyed this program, Mary.
Thanks for the comments everyone. I love hearing from you. See you soon Michelle:)
1 person likes this.
Loved the class..Thank you!
1 person likes this.
What brand is the overball you are using? Dimensions? Weight? I've tried using substitutes that I had around the house and they aren't satisfactory!
Joni....the brand is "overball". Try a google search. It should come up. Weighs next to nothing and I think there is only one size. Let me know if you need more help...
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin