In Memoriam<br>Mari Winsor<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 4118

In Memoriam
Mari Winsor
Pilates Anytime
Special 4118

Watch this Special Feature
Debora Kolwey
The editing of this is beyond exquisite
Wow, beautiful poem Amy! and the video is so moving (pun intended).  I will be ever grateful to have been in that class, to have gotten a direct and close experience of Mari.  I remember how shocked I was when she belted out at us:  "if I can do it with ALS so can you!" - we were all being so discreet about acknowledging it publicly, and there she was on film!
Cathleen Murakami
The veil, so thin, between this world, and the other. Now, she may not be visible here, but is always here. So many blessings.....
1 person likes this.
A beautiful tribute to a pilates icon!  I’d say R.I.P. Marie, but something tells me you’re dancing. Thank you  for sharing, PA.
1 person likes this.
She was a warrior! Always so gentle. She will teach Pilates in heaven!
1 person likes this.
Mari Winsor was my first introduction to Pilates method...back when we were still using VHS tapes and she did a video with JaclyN Smith. I went on to purchase moe DVD's and equipment...I still use her "accelerator" tool from time to time. An amazing woman and teacher. 
Alexandra L
Mari Winsor was my entre into the Pilates world. I saw her ads on TV and bought everything she offered, DVD's, magic circle. I watched those DVD's, memorized them, and ingested, digested Mari's way of teaching and being. Beloved Mari, happy trails to you, may the bright light of the sun guide your way on. Bowing, smiling, Alexandra
Maria Ines I
Thanks Kristy, as someone said this is a treasure you are share with us. I always remember her making us laugh loudly  teaching  a mat class at a PMA Conference. She was unique. 
Kellyann A
1 person likes this.
Her DVDs were what started me on the selfcare journey of less-intense exercise, and the first time an exercise program  made a positive difference to my body in my 20's and still love those DVDs in my 40's. 
Kathy B
1 person likes this.
She was my first exposure to Pilates and I am forever grateful. 
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin