Be Your Own Teacher
Kristi Cooper
Class 4120

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
You have made my day with this fresh start  ; thank you so much Kristi
Corinna S
1 person likes this.
I loved each moment of this refreshing session! Thank you Kristi!

Adam M
1 person likes this.
This is the perfect mid-day break for me during wfh. Really enjoyed it, great pace, thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Thanks, great ckass!
Holly J
1 person likes this.
That was a very helpful class, especially the explanation of the open leg rocker. I finally think I get how that one should work. Thanks, Kristi!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you. I've liked how some moves were connected, e.g. side plank and mermaid. Thank you! It's great to have live classes and to view them after if we missed them!
1 person likes this.
I have been working a lot on interoception and our ability to go inside our bodies and observe from within.   And also to assess asses asses ourselves as we train and ask "how do I feel now ?" after doing something.  Your class mirrors those thoughts brilliantly.  Body awareness and embodiment just keeps deepening in Pilates and we become so connected with our Bodies.   And on those bad days when we are tight and stressed and "stuck" all these principles really come to the forefront x  thanks Kristi
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi! It was so nice to move with you today& Lots of love! 
1 person likes this.
Nice class thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Kristi Cooper  🙏
I realy enjoyed this class, and had so much fun with it! Just love your simple and positive attitude! 🙏
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin