Fantastic Foam Roller<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4222

Fantastic Foam Roller
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4222

Watch this Class
Cathleen Murakami
Cindy, new moves are always so fun to try....hope the little hints helped!
Cathleen Murakami
Leena  - so happy you enjoyed....and one day, I hope to visit your beautiful country Finland!
Cathleen Murakami
Anna ahhhh Sweden...the land of salted black licorice! Thank you for joining and glad it was fun for you!
Cathleen Murakami
Cynthia ...thanks, my friend....so glad you found the class fun yet challenging enough! South Africa is on my list of places to visit hopefully sooner rather than later! 
Cathleen Murakami
Vanessa thanks so much! Stay safe over there in HK....and I am happy and pleased you had fun with my class

Cathleen Murakami
Anna ...thank you so much and that tie dye tank top I bought on line. A LOT of the items are extremely racy (!!), but there are some practical items as well....here is the link:  https://www.boutiquefeel.com/category/Tops/a40fe94b-37d8-4779-9ab6-f2b40d42590a.html
Tess S
1 person likes this.
loved this creative and challenging class.. particularly the spinal mobility standing and the one knee /hand 
on roller core/balance work. Delicious! look forward to your next class
Cathleen Murakami
Tess S ...I know! That one is so much harder than it seems it should be! Thank you for taking the time to comment and so happy you enjoyed and found the work delicious!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the great class Cathy.  Happy you have these'live' classes that we can do after the fact.  It brings back memories of our time together !!  
Cathleen Murakami
Ftnzlady ....Well, very cool mystery person from San Marcos.....you can dm me who this is when you want! Thanks for hanging with the class.....I appreciate the comment!
11-20 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin