Amy Havens
Class 4238

Watch this Class
Jodi
1 person likes this.
Amazing i feel sooo great
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've loved the section that was like yoga. It felt good!
Elli G
1 person likes this.
I woke up with a terrible headach due to my spine and neck stifness. I took your class and.... voila! I am ready to start my week in full power
1 person likes this.
I like the standing balance work, much needed for me. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
I love your classes.  I have been practicing a lot of hinges on my own lately and wanting to work that more and so I couldn't believe I just picked this class and you were doing so much of this and with so much mindfulness. I also really like the deliberate pace and the muscle "specificity". Thank you Amy. 
1 person likes this.
Beautiful energy. Fun, challenging and helped me see things in new ways. Thank you Amy :) 
1 person likes this.
I loved all standing, plunk, cat positions; this is a really balanced class combination of every movement that I love doing in sessions..thank you so much Amy for your warm energy too....
1 person likes this.
thanks Amy always enjoy your classes. Keeps me sane in lockdown here in England. Lesley
Kayla M
1 person likes this.
This was my first class post covid recovery! It was so lovely to begin with standing work, exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Christine S
1 person likes this.
What an amazing class Amy! Challenging, unique and love your imagery as well as your lion pants :) xx
11-20 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin