Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 429

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 429

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Ece!! I'm happy to hear that you could you enjoyed the class!
Hi Ann, No reason to be "sorry"!! There's a first time for everything and you have plenty to choose from here on the site.
1 person likes this.
Cudows (sp?) to you Lisa. Inappropriate Ann, seriously, these people try hard to do a very good job.
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Rhythm Pilates is a culmination of disciples that allow for a deeper and more enhanced workout. Traditional, no. However, I stay true to the standards and principles of the Pilates method in every aspect of my work. Thank you all for your comments!!
Thank you Lisa...I enjoyed your class so much! Loved doing Pilates at a dancers pace with the upbeat music. I feel energized and look forward to taking your other classes on the site! Sarah
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Sarah! Glad you enjoyed the class, music and the dancers' pace! If you liked level 2, you'll love the level 3 class!
I'm so sorry, I surely did not mean to be inappropriate. Lisa is an AMAZING instructor, and I'm sure she is an amazing person. I could only aspire to reach a level of tallent such as she has. And I truely appreciate her hard work. Many people here absolutely love "rhythm" pilates...I did the class, and hated it. I just really really did not like it. I'm sorry I offended. It's just my own personal taste. No offense to Lisa and her hard work whatsoever! I do appologize.
1 person likes this.
I agree with Ann. Whilst Lisa is probably a lovely young lass, this is not a class I haven't already done at a Jane Fonda level, years ago. There is, for sure, a forum for Pilates done with a specific rhythmical demand and I would encourage Lisa to explore the balance of Pilates integrity relative to musical specificity
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Dawnna, Hearing your feedback is fantastic! Thank you for your comments. I'm certain that you'll enjoy many other classes on the PA site!!!
As a moderator of this Forum I have removed some posts as I considered them inappropriate.
Likes a lot! Nice to have more movement, music... Plus v nice to move the back and pelvis around. Lots of fun, too!
31-40 of 212

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin