Coordinating Loop and Band<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4488

Coordinating Loop and Band
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4488

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you!  Great flow to sequencing.  Beautiful, clear and strong!
Tatiana
2 people like this.
Great class! Strong and  graceful 
2 people like this.
I don't like the theraband but I do like Misty Lynn Cauthen! So I did this class and enjoyed it!
Adrian D Thank you for watching! And the kitty appreciates the mention as well... she can be a tad camera shy! 🤣
Gary M "Just remember that in a Misty Lynne Class the aggression  comes later:)" That's high praise! I plan to let my studio clients know that some people actually appreciate the aggression! 🤣 As always, thanks for your feedback, and for watching.
Rhonda N So, the band length will depend on your height. I'm about 5'4 (with my absolute best posture); I usually keep two bands beside me and select them based on what I'm doing. In this workout, I used my 5'8 band the entire time. It was occasionally short, but I was able to push through. Err on the side of caution - I would've preferred my 6' band for this class. Let me know how it goes!
Lina S Thanks for joining me -  it's been such a fun run!

John Ove We're always battling over my water glasses... I'm glad she picked up on my subliminal "no!"
Viola S Hi! The length of your band will depend on your height and your proportions... if you're smaller than 5'7, I think you'll be ok with a 6' band. Any taller and you should go longer. Hope that helps.
MARÍA ÁLVAREZ María, tu inglés es mejor que mi español, ¡estoy seguro! Gracias por mirar, ¡y tu gato es hermoso!
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin