Full Body Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4527

Full Body Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 4527

Watch this Class
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith I felt gratitude doing this workout with you and love the amazing  flowers behind you :) xx
1 person likes this.
I jumped for joy when I saw a brand new mat class from you featured front and center on the PA homepage! Loved the class and feel great now!
2 people like this.
So excited to see a new class from my favorite teacher! I love your pace and your humor and how I feel when doing Pilates “with” you! Thank you!
2 people like this.
So far this class has reached Greece, South Africa, Australia, Canada, Mexico,  Slovakia, Germany and the United States bringing your wondrous meditative movement and breathing into our lives. Thank you!    
Ironic that you would think your forgot something BEFORE you forgot it.   You skipped the 2nd side of the Mermaid type position but it was during the side lying exercise that came before it that you apologized.  
1 person likes this.
Great class - loved slow and deep - haven't had a class with you in a long time - always love your pacing and cueing
1 person likes this.
I feel relaxed, stronger and happier with this lovely class Meredith; thank you so much
Emily A
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Meredith! I loved the flow of that class and the connection to body and movement. Feel wonderful. Thank you again!
1 person likes this.
This class was really marvelous! Thank you so much Meredith Rogers 
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Meredith for a truly marvelous class where I felt every inch of my body wake up and  move. Your beautiful energy made it feel like a moving meditation while still working hard. I feel grateful and relaxed. Hearty thanks
Sam T
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Meredith for a terrific class.  I feel alert, awake, positive and ready to go!  Many thanks.  Sam, UK
11-20 of 105

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin