Back To The Basics Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4535

Back To The Basics Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 4535

Watch this Class
Thank you Kristi! Lovely way to start my day :) 
Mary B
1 person likes this.
Loved this Kirsti. Thanks.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Love new reformer classes! Welcome back! Happy to see how happy you are to be back! Thanks!
Anna L
1 person likes this.
I loved this Kristi!! Felt so great have my feet in the straps again and to MOVE. Thanks for your helpful cues!!
Nice to see you again! In the last exercise, seated swan I may call, did you also aim at working the front of the thighs in addition to working the back and spinal extension?
Thank you everyone! It really did feel good to be back at the studio!

(Edited by Moderator - Kristi Cooper on July 27, 2021)
Clare Marie Trono, ~
For the kneeling swan I wasn't trying to work the legs other than offer a stretch.  Sometimes when I feel like they are working, I'll place a rolled up towel behind my knees so can rest on it a bit.  I hope that answers your question! Thanks! 
I appreciate your kind of magic...it made me smile and laugh a little. Thank you. r
2 people like this.
I love your class, your experience, and most of all, your honesty!! YES, me too, example: many many years unable to sit tall with legs extended. It’s reality for many of us but, following the principles, it is most definately possible to achieve poses and movements I thought were unattainable to me. You are a humble instructor and I so respect that. Way to be!!👏 Pilates is for everyone. It takes time. I will always be a student who can learn more. 😊
Chantel M
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the workout. A pleasant amount of intensity for a beginner with a long way to go! 
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin