Pelvis Hip Flexor Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 4548

Pelvis Hip Flexor Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4548

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Allana KD Love love love this comment.  Yay, for you changing yourself.
Niedra Gabriel
Allana KD Love love love reading your comment.  
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel Thank you for another amazing class. This one was very helpful in putting it together in a routine. Please could you do a class for the upper back?
Caroline R
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Niedra! I I have begin to do one (or two or three...) of your fascia releasing work out, regularly, often before bed time, and I have realised an important improvment of the quality of my sleep (I used to have insomnia problems). 
Niedra Gabriel
Caroline R   I am so happy to read this comment. This work can release deep deep tension and stress that is locked into the body. I am so glad you are finding your sleep improving as a result of this work ( I too, love to roll out prior to bed, it makes a big difference for me too.) 
1 person likes this.
painfully painfully moved to painfully delicious, lol! Great class as always Niedra 
Niedra Gabriel
Monica W Laughing here, I love hearing about painfully delicious experiences.  
Painfully delicious class to say the least! Hello adductors!! I really appreciate the emotional/physical connections that you talk about during this class...thank you.
(I used my Triggerpoint roller and small ball for this class.)
Niedra Gabriel
Linda Hellfritsch-Robinson good for you! If your props worked, and  your body responded you are on the right track. Enjoy!
I 100  % feel more comfortable in my body after this - very enlightening and truly relaxing 
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin