Mat Fundamentals<br>Malcolm Muirhead<br>Class 463

Mat Fundamentals
Malcolm Muirhead
Class 463

Watch this Class
Great class! Wonderful cuing and imagery. Thank you so much!
Sue N
Thank you Malcolm - taking away a couple of movements for tonight's class. Hope you'll be back in UK before too long
Well done!! (I have just finished watching this for the fourth time!!) The cues and imagery you give are exceptional and very effective. I have learned several things to improve my own teaching so thank you very much.
Love it Malcolm! Thank you!
After having the pleasure of working with Malcolm recently, I am reminded of the importance of 'precision'. I have put into practice much of the MK Pilates repertoire and can honestly say client feedback is fantastic. Thank you sir, for this wee reminder. This truly is 'teaching' at it's best. I hope we can meet again.
great class... reminds me of the classes I used to do with my favourite teacher... looking forward to the progression through the levels..
This class is almost "yoga-like" in its serenity and deliberate slowness. Thank you for providing variety.
I really enjoyed the simplicity and beauty of this class! Thank you so much Malcolm!
Wonderful...studied this one on a Sunday morning - perfect way to start the day. Loved the rotating rollup, rolling jackknife & my re-education on side bend...oh & that blasted sponge! Thank you
Malcolm
2 people like this.
Thanks for your wonderful positive comments everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of teaching for Pilates Anytime and look forward, now even more, to the next opportunity to present a class. let me know what you would like me to do if you have any thoughts.
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin