Heat on the Mat<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4634

Heat on the Mat
Courtney Miller
Class 4634

Watch this Class
8 people like this.
Oh my gosh, Courtney! It is so good to have you back with your amazing hiit challenges!! I know the 10 day challenge off by heart by now and am thrilled for the new set of workouts! Heat on the Mat was a killer in the best sense possible! thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Thank you!
Lori
2 people like this.
Love this style class, especially with a heavier weight. Thanks!
2 people like this.
Oh my goodness Courtney, this should be called BadAss Pilates!!!!!!!!! I LOVED this. I have been thinking about how I need to incorporate something with heavy weights into my routine. I have no doubt Iā€™m able to do workouts like this with efficient biomechanics because of my knowledge of pilates. So glad this is on PA!
Love your style Courtney...so happy to have you back with the most heat way... thank you so much...
Norita
1 person likes this.
Wow!! Very hard but awesome class. Thank you Courtney.
This was super challenging and I am psyched I made it through! I only have 10lb and 2lb weights, so I used the 10s where possible then switched to the 2s. I did some cool down on my own after the video ended.
Lina S
I've really enjoyed this class and the variety of circuits. Great cues!
Carina H
Brilliant! I just started doing the ready, set, glow videos again because I felt like I needed some more cardio and here you are with five new classes. Thank you, Courtney. I love your classes!
Burcu
Amazing šŸ‘ŠšŸ»
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin