Magic Circle Mat<br>Diane D and Laura H<br>Class 4663

Magic Circle Mat
Diane D and Laura H
Class 4663

Watch this Class
I love the mother-daughter vibe! Thank you so much for this fun class. I was still struggling on the roll-ups and teasers! Help! Lol!
Moorea P
“It feels wonderful but it’s challenging” Diane wraps up pilates in that quote! Did not have a magic circle but found the class to be great and energizing. My back was sore from yesterday and after so many spine exercises it feels a lot better now and lengthened
Moorea P
“It feels wonderful but it’s challenging” Diane wraps up pilates in that quote! Did not have a magic circle but found the class to be great and energizing. My back was sore from yesterday and after so many spine exercises it feels a lot better now and lengthened
Moorea P
Moorea P
Moorea P
Katherine K
2 years later and this is still one of my absolute favorite classes! I love the energy of this wonderful duo.
Lauren S
The magic circle is one of my favorite props and I'm so glad it was used throughout the class! Excellent demonstrations of using this prop as a tool to deepen an exercise and as well as help focus 
51-58 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin