Re-Balancing Mat<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 4702

Re-Balancing Mat
Madeline Black
Class 4702

Watch this Class
I need this class a few more times! I found an instability on left side, too. Love the strong stable feeling in my hips.
Diane Duvall
1 person likes this.
This was fabulous!  I did most of these exercises with a client who has congenital hip dysplasia S/P multiple hip surgeries including two replacements.  She was amazed at how "stable" her hip felt during these exercises.  The isometric muscle contractions were incredibly useful for her.  Thank you so much!!!
I’m wondering what you would do for clients who find sidelying on one hip to be too painful to attempt sidelying exercises? Would you perform the exercise on the less painful side.  Is there a way to reduce the pressure on the painful hip or to avoid lying directly on it and to still  achieve the benefits of the isometric work? My client has scoliosis, a rotated pelvis and is in her mid 80’s. 

Thank you for sharing this work. I have learned a lot from you.

Rosalie C.
This is one of those classes you put on repeat.  I have a lot of SI instability and this whole series will help those with issues in the pelvis find other connections to call into hip stabilization like the fascia and obliques.
Christine S
Great class thank you.
Marija V
Great class!
Nancy H
Thank you for this workshop and for the gait patterning workshop. So interesting. My clients have enjoyed these exercises immensely. More more more please.
Sofie van der Sommen
Very nice class, thank you! Even with al little length difference in my legs it feels great! For the activation in my lats I used a softball onder my breast. Your cue's are very clear, thanks Madeline :)!
1 person likes this.
really enjoyed the single leg kick set up wish I had learnt to do it like that first thank you 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin