Let it Flow Mat<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 4735

Let it Flow Mat
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 4735

Watch this Class
Jennifer S Happy you like it! 💪🏻 Did you try to repeat the class after a couple of weeks?
Heather Yes! Agreed. It doesn't matter how much "advanced" we get in our Pilates practice, everything should be functional for the body and to our lifestyle! 🙌🏻
Cheryl Z
1 person likes this.
wonderful class love the tuck to standing and end work especially 
Cheryl Z Thank you Cheryl! 🙏🏼
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying the challenge of the fast pace but also really appreciate getting such a full body workout in a condensed amount of time it’s really super for the pre-work or midday workouts
Kerry H Thank you 🙏🏼. These shorter but concentrated workout save me when life gets busy! happy you like them too! 😘
1 person likes this.
Hi,
I loved your class, but I had a question. If you do not have the flexibility in your Achilles’ tendon to come up or sit down ( rolling like a ball to sit) what do you suggest?
Jacqueline T Hi Jacqueline! Thank you for doing the class! Great question!
Jacqueline T To work on increasing the ankle dorsiflexion I would prioritize the footwork and the releases of the  feet like in “all about the base”. 
Jacqueline T I would also add the calf stretches and the 2x4 exercise that we do at the end executing it on top of a wedge.
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin