Mind-Body Concentration<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4815

Mind-Body Concentration
Erin Wilson
Class 4815

Watch this Class
Lina S
I like the way you explain things. I've enjoyed some "beginner" variations (knees up but legs relax in the ab prep, roll up with legs crossed, saw with legs in a diamond shape). I'm going to try some of them with my students. Thank you! A lovely class with great cueing.
Lina S Hi! Thank you for continuing with this beginner series! I truly appreciate your feedback and am excited for you to share these ideas with your students😊. Thanks again!
Kathy W
Thank you Erin for a lovely class, I thoroughly enjoy your cuing and step by step progression towards a roll up, some golden ideas for my classes.  Can’t wait for more of this series. 
Kathy W thank you so much! I am glad you have some new ideas for your classes! The roll up can be a person’s nemesis, but it doesn’t have to be 😊. Thank you again for taking the class. 
I enjoyed a lot ; thank you so much
Cigdem A thank you so much for taking the class! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Great class. Very well explained and I love your upbeat more energetic teaching style. I run a studio overseas with many not having English as their first language and your clear cues are so helpful.
Jill B hi! Thank you so much for your feedback 😊. I am so very happy that your students can receive and understand the cues. How amazing for you to be able to run a studio overseas! So cool! Thank you again!
Cynthia G
Loving this series  Thanks
Cynthia G thank you so much for taking the classes!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin