Mind-Body Concentration<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4815

Mind-Body Concentration
Erin Wilson
Class 4815

Watch this Class
Taylor
This class was awesome! I have extreme inflexibility in my hamstrings and lower back and your modifications here helped me find ways to do exercises that weren’t uncomfortable and allowed me to understand better where my struggles are. I feel great!
Taylor thank you so much for your feedback! What a joy to feel more successful in the exercises and find better awareness in your body 🙏🏻. I am truly grateful this class worked for you! Thank you again!
Helen
Lovely class. Really enjoyed it. Especially with the plank with pelvis up hadn’t thought of teaching it like that for those that struggle. Love the saw with diamond legs.
Helen hi! Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the class 😊. I am so happy you found some helpful ways to approach those exercises. Thank you again!
Lynn E
Loving your classes. Thank you for some great ideas and variations with the Roll ups. 
Maria B
You are so sweet and calm! It was really nice!
Lynn E That’s great! I’m so happy you could explore some variations of the roll up! It can be such a tricky exercise for a lot of reasons. Thank you so much for taking the classes!
Maria B hi! Oh, thank you so much for your generous comment 🙏🏻. I am so happy you enjoyed the class!
Stacy H
I’m really enjoying this series! I can’t believe the strength I’ve gained from this series. My modified roll-up was much stronger than the first two days. Amazing and fun classes! Thank you!
Élisa-Maude C
there's a bug in this video. I can access only the 28 first minutes. I have to refresh the page each 30 sec. I'm in my free 15 days and I'm disappointed.
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin