Incorporating Flow<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 4862

Incorporating Flow
Cara Reeser
Class 4862

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. Has really helped me understand the neck/shoulder connections better.Love your cats, mine does the same when I’m on the mat.
Jennifer E
1 person likes this.
Loved everything about this class! The use of props; the teaching; the cats. Thank you so much!!
Love, love, love this class. The combination of props makes it interesting and challenging at times. Your humour and cats really made it for me😊
i have been away from pilates  for 6mo and my body has really suffered. this segmnet/ program has been a great re intro.. plus as a cat person i am loving your cats..  thank you thank you thank you
The class put my muscles working. The cats put a smile on my face. Thank you.
Always love your classes and learn so much. So great plus add your sweet cat to it and it makes it even better. ❤️
1 person likes this.
Four-star class!  Short enough you can save it as an add-on of shoulder strengthening.  Cara has all kinds of new information for the Pilates practitioner in this class like why I need my glutes and high hamstrings to stabilize a tall swan.  Also a very accessible class for all levels.
1 person likes this.
This class is so efficient sometimes I couldn't make the transition between props and orientations quickly enough.  But it's also short; you can remember to come back to a sequence you may have missed.  I plan on adding this to my shoulders and arms playlist and practicing many times.
Another great class.  Thank you.  I loved the "wildlife" too.  I had a little animal interlude myself because my dog loves to curl up on my mat when I am working out.  Can't wait for the next one.  
Lina S
I enjoy that class filled with a nice variety of exercises and props.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin