Playful Full Body Flow<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 5010

Playful Full Body Flow
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 5010

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Yay!!!  It has been too long! What a great class with so much stretching and mobility work- love it!!
Thank you all for spending time with us.  We are so happy to be back together again.
This was probably my favorite girl time class with you two. I was laughing so hard the whole time with you girls and it was such a treat!
PS…I’ve missed you girls on here!
2 people like this.
I enjoyed a lot; thank you so much 
Julie Lloyd
This was soooooo good!! Thank you. The world wouldn't be the same without you two. Pilates angels xoxo
Rachel M
2 people like this.
Loved the back extension and playful energy from you two, great class, thank you!
Lauren Thornton-Brown so glad you had fun with us. We definitely miss working out together and love knowing you're with us!  Julie L the same goes to you too!  
Joni Z
1 person likes this.
this is mis-represented as a "level 2" and should be a level 1.
1 person likes this.
Joni Z ~ Thank you for your forum post. It can be difficult to decide on the level as it is subjective. After reviewing this class, we have decided to keep it as a Level 2 class. Many of the exercises would not be appropriate for someone who has just started Pilates. If you are looking for a more intense class, you can try some of our accelerated classes as they may be what you are looking for. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin