Defy Gravity<br>Joy Puleo<br>Class 5054

Defy Gravity
Joy Puleo
Class 5054

Watch this Class
Great exercises for tension relief of shoulder blades and neck ;thank you so much
Great class, thanks Joy for sharing the exercises! Wonderful gems of information and encouraging cues! One really feels the sense of float, lift and levitation. A great platform from which to invite the strengthening and lengthening components of the neck, shoulders and thorax!
This felt amazing! I will definately be using with my mat classes! Thank you.
Joy is  great role model and certainly lives up to her name! I had a broken neck (and surgery) 27 years ago. I am cautious about following instructions that focus on the cervical spine.  This class was cued  perfectly. I actually felt the difference in my range of movement at the end of the session. Thank you.

Lina S
Nice class! I've appreciate the exercices linking the arms with the neck, playing with angles and inner/outer rotation. Thank you. Very well explained!
Thank you so much! I feel the relief and strength at the same time. I will definitely add some of the excersises to my repertoire! Joy, you are an inspiring teacher!!! 🙏
I needed this class so desperately after editing film for hours and hours!!
Loved this work. A nice add on to finish a class 
Great class with wonderful cues/visuals. Thank you for sharing your passionate energy!
This felt so good. I'm looking forward to sharing it with my students. Thank you!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin