Sensing Support<br>Allie Greene<br>Class 5188

Sensing Support
Allie Greene
Class 5188

Watch this Class
Laura M Im really happy to know this movement practice is helping you! Wishing you ease on your healing journey.
That was exactly what I needed Thank you and I will definitely continue with this series :)
Rachel R yay! I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Please share what you think of the rest of the series. It’s been so helpful and fun  to get feedback! 
Rina S
Sometimes, this is exactly what the body needs; a gentle whisper to help it move and be comfortable within itself. Thank you.
Rina S what a great statement. I would love to use this in some of my marketing. I can do it with your name Rina S or anonymously. Let me know if that would be ok.
Rina S
Allie, feel free to use what I wrote. I meant it. With Rina S or anonymously, whatever suits you. 
Rina S thank you!
Beautiful!! Exactly what I feel called to add to my teaching and personal practice! Thank you!
Beautiful!! Exactly what I feel called to add to my teaching and personal practice! Thank you!
Jill H I’m so glad you enjoyed it and found it a fit for your personal and teaching practice. Made my day! 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin