Take it to the Mat!<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 522

Take it to the Mat!
Meredith Rogers
Class 522

Watch this Class
Fantastic class - a little bit of everything - legs, arms, back, abs, this class has it all. Will definitely make it a regular. Thank you.
Pele
I like the creativity in this class for sure. I do however prefer a reformer workout for footwork and not the standing stuff (just me) b/c I usually don't feel anything. I used light handweights for the arm work and it was better.
Thanks for the input ladies. Pele - I agree that footwork on the reformer is easier to feel but also think that you can create a similar muscular activation pattern from standing. Weights for the arms are great if they are available. I always appreciate you input! Again...thanks :)
Thank you...loved the footwork @ the beginning. Would definitely incorporate light weights with this one. Also loved ending as you started to checkin on difference. Awesome...rock on!
Great class! Loved the pace.
been missing you mer... a much needed class- thanks :)
HI COLLLLLLL! Miss you too!!!
Great class Meredith! loved the balance between work and stretch.. I really enjoyed the footwork standing becuase the balance work is great..nice flow :)
I loved the class and it gave me so many new ideas for my lessons. I teach the mat exercises but it is great to add reformer and cadilac varaieties. Regards from holland
Love the variety in this class. And excellent cueing, as always. Thank you for keeping it interesting!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin