Simple Self-Care Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 5287

Simple Self-Care Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 5287

Watch this Class
Kate A
5 people like this.
I love this workout.  I am in a season of burning emotional energy, and I don't have the physical energy for the intense classes I once enjoyed.  This was a perfect one for me--i feel rejuvenated, my body is restored, and the stress i was carrying in my body has lifted.  thank you!
1 person likes this.
Exactly what Kate said! 
1 person likes this.
This was just the class I needed when I needed it (read: 8:30 p.m.). Thanks for recording this. It’ll be something I revisit when I need a workout, but nothing too intense!
Dianne H
2 people like this.
So fortunate to have this workout appear as I opened Pilates Anytime today. Thank you Meredith for a perfect restorative session post-run. Just what I was needing.
Deirdre K
1 person likes this.
This just what I needed today.  Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Always love your classes Meredith, the movements and the mind body connection felt great. 
1 person likes this.
Lovely peaceful class!
Suzanne M
1 person likes this.
So happy to see this new class. Love everything Meredith does. Sounds to be exactly what I was looking for today
Andrea B
1 person likes this.
I was not motivated to move today and convinced myself that a short class with Meredith was the right thing to do.  This class was exactly what I needed to organize my thoughts and body and get moving!  I Love Meredith--always inspires me to try a little harder and explore what works for me.  
1 person likes this.
The final side bend with twist was EVERYTHING.  Thank you for this wonderful class!
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin