Play Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 5366

Play Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 5366

Watch this Class
Tahirah L
1 person likes this.
Hands down the best pilates class I've taken on Pilates Anytime! You really bring a playful and personable energy to your classes that is just so refreshing and creative! I'm in the last few days of my subscription with the intent to cancel, but I may stick around just a little longer to get through some more of your classes!
Erika Quest
Tahirah L Well, Tahira, you know how to make a gals day! Thanks for the lovely comment, and I hope you'll stay around awhile. I've got years of creative content (back to 2012) up here on PA and l know you'll find several other instructors who are similar to me, if that's your jam. Feel free to message me if you'd like suggestions. Much love and glad you enjoyed PLAYing with me! Erika
Michael Mary S
It is so much fun doing a class with you Erika.  Really creative!  Thanks.
Erika Quest
Michael Mary S YAHOO! Thanks for PLAYing with me, Mary! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Erika, this workout is the first on my new BB Rialto.  I've been without a reformer for 3 months and this challenged and inspired me in all the right ways.  Bravo!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Bee W WOOHOOO! Bee, this is so great and congrats on your new Rialto. That's an epic reformer. Big hugs and thanks for PLAYing with me! Erika
Alexa S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika!  Another amazing workout.  I’m such a fan!
Erika Quest
Alexa S Thank you SO much for PLAYing with me, Alexa. I just love all the comments on this workout. It sure was FUN for me too. Big hugs, Erika
1 person likes this.
Love your energy and creativity!!! Thank you!
Erika Quest
Jennifer M Thank you so much for joining class with me, Jennifer. It was so fun to PLAY with you! xo, Erika
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin