Light and Spacious Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 5396

Light and Spacious Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 5396

Watch this Class
Andy
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Kristi! After a 3 week vacation break this was exactly what I needed today to get started again. Now I feel ready for whatever comes up next ...
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kristi! I thoroughly enjoyed this class, and it went straight into my favourites list
So happy this class was what you needed or enjoyed! I hope you'll come again! :) 
Julie Lloyd
Amazing class Kristi. This combination made me feel open and light! I really needed it to reduce stress this week, so thank you as always. 
Kaisa L
1 person likes this.
Yes, I loved this!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this! This was my first proper exercise in over a week and my body feels stretched and strengthened afterwards. I have to laugh because so many of the queues you give yourself during the class I feel as though you are watching me because I’m doing the exact same things I need the same adjustments so thank you for the constant queueing! and love the overball in here too!
Kerry H I'm glad my internal/external banter helps you too! Thanks for being with me on this! 
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi! Totally changed my mood at the end of one of those days.....and loved love loved the swan with the ball under the chest! I stopped teaching something like that because some people complained but will try it again with your thought processes since my shoulder girdle feels so much more open!
Jacquie W
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kristi! This was great at helping out some tightness I had in my neck and shoulders today. Great class. Also really appreciate your friendly and approachable teaching style.
Jacquie W I'm so glad this class and my teaching style suits you. I hope you'll join me in some of my other classes again too! 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin