Knees Over Toes Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 5420

Knees Over Toes Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 5420

Watch this Class
Leslie M
This was frustrating in the very best way. : )
Thank you for the challenge! 
Great workout challenging balance and strength! My lower half is most definitely ready for a walk in the woods. Thank you!
Katie M
wow impressive!! And if I remember correctly from a Polestar hour—are you post- knee replacement. I just watched for the first round—will try tomorrow!! enjoyed your honesty  with the challenge you gave yourself ! I felt your energy and effort. Hope it goes as well for me.
Analia S
Great class! Hope to get more of this
Thanks Victor, great class for balance and stability, enjoyed these movements. :)
With flat feet and ankle mobility issues, this was exactly what I needed to activate my lower body. Very challenging and great class. Hope to see similar content like this in the future!
With flat feet and ankle mobility issues, this was exactly what I needed to activate my lower body. Very challenging and great class. Hope to see similar content like this in the future!
1 person likes this.
This went from zero to very challenging in a way I wasn't expecting. The mind-body connection here had me fully present the whole time. Thank you!
Lina S
I was looking for inspiration for new ankle strengthening exercices! Great class with many creative exercises. Fun too! 
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin