Straight Forward Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 5543

Straight Forward Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 5543

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy, this went right into my favorites! I’m 39 working through some hand, wrist and now knee issues and this was excellent for my own body. I also teach many of the 60 and above crowd and this be will be fantastic for them as well. Thank you for the well thought out class. 
Catherine H
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class. Amy, your instructions and cues are so helpful and clear.
Sara P
1 person likes this.
nice class, a lot's of ideas

Jordyn
1 person likes this.
Some great ideas thank you can’t wait to use them on my cllients 
Kerry M
1 person likes this.
Amy, you are a maestro on the reformer.  I felt everything and it was smooth and intuitive.  Just perfect for this over 60 body.  Hand gripping is a must for me.  Thank you for the much needed therapy there.  Although while I was doing it I wanted to stop and go back to other things--which tells me I need to get a grip--literally!  Thank you xoxo
Heather S
1 person likes this.
Great options for balance and grip-strength! Thanks so much, Amy!
1 person likes this.
It went so quick! Some good options to add in for my clients. Thank you 🤩
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class, Amy. This 69-yr-old body is thanking you!!  My new favorite!
Lisa F
1 person likes this.
This is such a welcome variation from the standard straightforward reformer class. BRAVO for this one! More like this please!!!
Jeannie H
1 person likes this.
Amy, I really enjoy your pilates classes--clear, effective directions and adequate time for set ups for me to follow.  After my pilates studio closed (following the 8 years I enjoyed it) at age 70 I'm working on my reformer at home.  I love the way you incorporate many yoga stretches and alternate strength with stretch!  Thank you. Jeannie
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin