Theraband Play<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 643

Theraband Play
Meredith Rogers
Class 643

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved the use of the thera-bands with this workout---especially the teaser series. Great cues and workout!
1 person likes this.
I'm like a lot!!!! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Such a great workout. I have used the theraband for many mat workouts over the years and this workout has so many more variations from the typical theraband workout and I love it! A shout out to Joni... thanks for the request for this workout... it was awesome!
Pele
1 person likes this.
Love the movements and continuous flow. Great use of time. Thanks.
2 people like this.
Love your classes, Meredith!
Thanks so much everyone! I love hearing your comments. Keep the suggestions coming. I aim to please!
Thank you thank you....love the band, but when I use a lot in class, I hear tales of aching hands. And I cue to hold between thumb & forefinger. Any other suggestions? Lastly - love the side lying series, especially the mermaid tail...and seated mermaid variation! Thanks
1 person likes this.
I've been logging on multiple times per day watching and waiting for this class. Then when it finally appears I miss it because I'm attending a homebirth. Just now discovered it a full 24 hours after all of the rest of you!! Color me GRATEFUL...for the class, for your friendship, and for the joy (and the work) of Pilates in my life. PS: Side lying leg lifts will never be the same for me after doing them with the band.
Umm... Joni, I'm thinking a home birth is pretty special too! No offense Meredith! I love ALL your classes ... and you!
Jennifer...I also cue to hold the band between thumb and forefinger...but also tend to change the grip when hands get tired. Thank you for your feedback.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin