Intermediate Mat Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 695

Intermediate Mat Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 695

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Your cueing and constant reference to body awareness was wonderful! I have done the class and watched the class. It is astonishing how much you learn from watching and taking note of the corrections you make.
Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I reallyt liked the subtle challenges of this class "and lift an inch more" so right on to deepen the challenge. Yet, very linear class with little lateral flexion and rotation (other in the 1/2 roll downs), perfect deep core strengthening for those with back issues.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class, thankyou..
1 person likes this.
wonderful teacher, great cueing, good tempo, never got bored just watching! Very nice
1 person likes this.
5 star queing - I learned a lot! Challenging class too. More Courtney Please :)
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad you are teaching on Pilates Anytime!! I love your classes! I look forward to more classes!
1 person likes this.
I am a little late to this party, though want to comment that the cues are excellent. Keep up the great work!
Courtney Miller
Thank you for all the kind words! I hope to be back soon! What exercises would you like to see in my next Mat class?
1 person likes this.
This was really challenging. Loved it and will do it again. Looking forward to more.
Courtney Miller

Thank you everyone! I'll be filming some more classes next month for Pilates Anytime and would love to hear from you! What exercises or target areas would you like to see me focus on? Let me me know your ideas and I'll be sure to incorporate them!
21-30 of 145

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin