Foot Fitness<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 822

Foot Fitness
Amy Havens
Class 822

Watch this Class
Heidi...thank you!! I've seen some of Stacey's work as well----great that there is so much focus being put on our feet these days! We all need it I think and know it's very valuable. Another source for you to take a look at, Eric Franklin's work. He has some wonderful exercises for feet (of which I've been inspired by) .... see what you think!
Ros....THANK YOU....that made my day! I just got back from a vacation so I wasn't checking any forum comments, but seeing this just now has really warmed my soul, thank you for appreciating my teaching.....and for saying so out loud!
I feel like I've paid attention to my feet for the first time in my life. Thanks for this. My feet feel awake. This is something I could do every day!
Oh Denise....what a wonderful feeling! Your feet are smiling huh? Yes, keep this up...a couple of times a week will be great!! Thanks for your comment!
Amy, this was a great ! Where can I find more classes on foot workouts
Sharon ~ You can see all of our classes with a focus on feet if you filter the videos by specialty. I have included a link here so it is easy for you to find. I hope you enjoy them.
Glad you liked it Sharon.....and thank you Gia for providing more options to check out! :)
Great class! Often feel like my feet need work, will be doing this often now.
I love this, as well as your jump board workout! I am traveling and have done this twice in my hotel room
Hi Deborah! Thank you.....and SO glad you've been able to use this so frequently, anytime/anywhere...in your hotel room! Perfect! :)
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin