Fletcher Towel Work®<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 894

Fletcher Towel Work®
Kyria Sabin
Class 894

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Feels great and pretty at the same time!!! Thanks for posting.
I recently received this towel and after just a few times using it, my shoulders feel more opened and not so tense. Looking forward to more towel classes! Thank you!
Notme
1 person likes this.
Managed with a tea towel held at the ends. I'm relatively small. For the work behind me I changed to a theraband as I'm really not flexible enough to get the tea towel over my head and behind my back:)
Really enjoyed. Shoulders feel wonderful. Will do more of these. Easy to follow, useful when using an iPad!
1 person likes this.
Hi kyria & Deborah, nice to see some towel work, than you :)
1 person likes this.
Love the towel work - I feel taller and open through the chest and shoulders.
I used my most resistant theraband (blue/heavy) that I already had on hand which and then doubled it. This limited any chance of my stretching it <g> and offered an easy grip Here is a link to purchase the Fletcher towel. http:/ /www.fletcherpilates.com/our-produc ts/towel Much better price than on Amazon.com.
1 person likes this.
Just an add on to Joni's. Click here for where to buy the towel on the Fletcher website.
2 people like this.
I love Ron Fletcher towel work. It would be great to have more of this type of class, or a combination of this and pilates.
1 person likes this.
Interesting...I look forward to learning more. Love Fletcher teachings! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the class.
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin