Mat for Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 983

Mat for Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 983

Watch this Class
Excellent !!! really connected to this class.. felt all the different parts of my body work in segments .. very interesting .. thank you
Loved the class. Felt fabulous...the breaking down of the exercise with precise cueing allowed me to truly experience more freedom in the movement. Then able to move correctly with the faster flow of the exercise...THANK YOU!
feel amazing!
As alway a beautiful class,both physically and verbally. Allowing us to absorb the mystery of the body. Thank you, thank you
Wonderful, loved the cuing. It all made sense. Looking forward for more workshops and classes with Brent!
Thank you!
This was absolutely perfect. Please do more with Brent!!
Very helpfully class for me right now... i was looking for fresh approach to help a client after back surgery...it was a almost 2 years ago the surgery, but she still has back pain when twisting on her work activities(postman)... she is much better after 30 session of Pilates...but this class enlightened me a lot...thanks very much!
On behalf of all my vertebrae, thank you Brent!
That was great class. I'm going through the Polestar Comprehensive Teacher Training right now and will use this class as a reference a lot. Thank you!
Always the best!
Thank you Brent-
sharon
21-30 of 189

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin