Shoulder Stabilizing Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 991

Shoulder Stabilizing Flow
Erika Quest
Class 991

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Magnífica clase. Magnifícas explicaciones y Magnífica Maestra. Congratulations!!
2 people like this.
I enjoyed your class and the variations.Excellent cueing.
Thank you Erika
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad you are all enjoying. Thank you so very much for the lovely words and comments. I appreciate YOU, Pilates Anytime and Kristi very much. AND, I LOVE being a member and continuing to learn and grow with all of the wonderful sessions to choose from. Much love, Erika
I loved loved loved x 10 this workout! Everything was yummy, especially the hip exercises on the long box. Thank you for such a wonderful class!!
Erika Quest
Thank you Anne-Marie. I have more long box work coming in my next workout, too
Erika, another fantastic class! Love the innovation in the beginning with proprioception and lots of mind and body. Great demo from Portia. The qlut work on the box is killer, the position is better for long clients. I am a returning fan!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Hi Jocelyn! I SO appreciate you watching my sessions and commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying. Yes, I totally agree with the long box. I'm 5' 9" myself and find it much more comfy. Much love and more to come soon!
1 person likes this.
Great class!
Pam T
1 person likes this.
Absolutely amazing~your cueing, your energy..love, love, love this will right to the top of my FAVs list!
Your passion shines
Erika Quest
Thanks Tianna! I hope I get to see you soon. Pam, you are too kind. AND TO ALL! My next class just went live if interested. It is a Mixed Media class I call STRONG + LONG involving the Chair / Reformer. Much love!
21-30 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin