How do I pause my Pilates Anytime subscription? (FAQs)

Read This Article
Sarah~ Thank you for your comment. You may resume your subscription by logging into the site and reactivating your account. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any more questions.
Yaira O
If, I pause my account now, will I be notified by e-mail when it is activated again? I wouldn't want to be billed and not remember that I have an account. :) 
Hello, If I pause my subscription, will I be charged according to the new(er) rates upon return?
also, If I chose to pause for a month, would I be able to pause again from a certain period of time I need to?
Julie F
When my subscription is re-activated after a pause, will my account with all its data,  settings and playlist be restored as it was before the pause? Thanks.
Deborah W
I have the same question that was not answered previously.

If I pause my subscription, will I be charged according to the new(er) rates upon return?
Brittany
Hi, Deborah W! If you pause your subscription, vs cancelling it, your monthly rate will not increase - unless we decide to apply this price increase to all existing customers in the future. Currently, it only applies to new and returning customers. 
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin