A Year After the Fall (Blog)

A Year After the Fall (Blog)

Read This Article
1 person likes this.
I admire you hugely - you are truly an inspiration not only to your Pilates fans out here, but to all of us who have suffered injuries in any form and have had to fight to get back to "normal" or as near to that as is possible. It takes guts, hard work and getting through those low periods where you want to climb into a hole. By the way, you dance like an angel - so keep on dancing, and keep on teaching us - we need you and wish you only happiness and good health in the future. With love x
1 person likes this.
Kristi. Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. That alone takes courage. I wish you continued healing and much more joy ahead.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi for sharing. Best wishes for a year that continues to be a source of good health an joy.
1 person likes this.
Keep dancing, dear Kristi. Recovery is never-ending but always rewarding, even if that's not so easy to see at times. x
Thank you so much for holding the space for me to share this (my) version of the human experience. It really does help to know other people understand and support me based on their own human experience too. I feel so much gratitude.
1 person likes this.
Wishing you continued health and healing Kristi. Big hugs from Ireland too.
Jo xxxxxxxxxxx
1 person likes this.
Great track to dance to Kristi. Whats it called please?
You are a cool dancer!
Thank you Jo, the track is live version of Forever in my Life by Prince.
1 person likes this.
Jo xx
1 person likes this.
Kristi, I am happy to read you feel better! It's clear that you had a lot to endure the last year (I have followed your stories). But you're heading the right direction now. So I hope, one day, you'll feel better than ever!! Sending you love and strength, Julie.
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin