How do I download a video to watch it offline? (FAQs)

How do I download a video to watch it offline? (FAQs)

Read This Article
Regan ~ I'm sorry the app is not working for you. I recommend deleting the app and then uploading it again. Then when you download a video, make sure it is complete before closing the app. This should help the problem. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Abigail
1 person likes this.
Any updates on timeline for android app? Really looking forward to it! Travel abroad often with slow internet connections.
Abigail ~ Thank you for your post. At the moment we are not sure when an Android app will be available. Hopefully we can add it soon.
Another major error in the app.

There was only 1 video downloaded successfully (after 2 weeks!), whenj clicked to play it, a different video is played instead :( the downloader need serious debugging.

Hi there x what happens when you pay for a workshop? can it be downloaded to your IOS and is it then your property even if you cancel your membership?
Please can you give me directions how to delete a previously downloaded video from my iPad, I just do not see how to do it grrrr
Thanks
1 person likes this.
Ilja ~ To delete a previously downloaded video, you simply have to swipe the video thumbnail to the left and click delete.
Oooh ?? feeling a bit stupid now ?? Thank you for that Julia! X
1 person likes this.
has the android app been developed yet?
1 person likes this.
Davini ~ Thank you for your forum post. We have not developed an Android app yet as we have had many projects we have been working on. We hope to add an app on this platform soon.
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin