Kristi 2.0 (Blog)

Kristi 2.0 (Blog)

Read This Article
Hi Kristi! Thank you so much for sharing your story! As I read your story, I cried...for all of us who have experienced something that has changed us. My 3rd son passed away at birth and for quite awhile I wished that I wasn't "this person". I would never be the same "me" again. However, as time passed, I grew in faith and continued to change in positive ways. I see how God used it to show me His love and to make a much better "me"...compassionate, thankful,...!! I wouldn't go back and change a thing! I pray you'll feel the same in months and years to come -- you'll love the "new you" Thank you for sharing! Love the dancing!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜˜
Renee Dominguez, you are a very strong woman and I appreciate your words here so much. Thank you.
Sending love.
Thank you for you.
Thank you NancySanchezPilates.

1 person likes this.
Kristi, thank you for your open words! You are amazing, go on, donยดt give up! Best wishes and hugs from Germany
1 person likes this.
hi dr mark gordon from millenium health center has a very unique approach to tbi. using supplementation. he is a neuroendocrinologist. youtube "dr annas couch talk with mark gordon"
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin