Advanced Mat Flow<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 942

Advanced Mat Flow
Sharon G.
Class 942

Watch this Class
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Sherry!
1 person likes this.
Amazing class and excellent cueing. Thoroughly enjoyed!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class -- really liked the pace and the challenge of the exercise -- everything was explained clearly and was easy to follow as well. Definitely felt it!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Sharon. So glad you enjoyed it.
ANNA L
1 person likes this.
This video is my class to remind me of the wonderful workshops you taught in Amsterdam! So happy to have some Sharon away from Sharon. Till next year, let's hope!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Aww. Thank you Anna. What a pleasure it was to teach and share space with all of you. So glad you are enjoying the PA classes. xo
1 person likes this.
Such an awesome class!Hard but my body felt so good afterwards.I would love to have more classes from you.Such a wonderful teacher)))))
1 person likes this.
Dear Sharon, this was a wonderful class, thank you! I often find those 'traditional Pilates exercise classes' a little bit aggressive, be it because of the fast pace, not enough detailed cueing, or spending too much time in supine position. Your class however was a totally different story! Nice gentle start, then intense workout with a balanced sequence of exercises, smooth transitions, and great cues.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Creedy! I really appreciate you taking the time to send some positive feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Janja. What a wonderful compliment. The traditional work is very rich with detail and can be so transformative and healing when the details are understood. I'm so happy that you were able to feel that. Thank you!
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin