Shoulder Stabilizing Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 991

Shoulder Stabilizing Flow
Erika Quest
Class 991

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Thank you Valerie Kosty Will be shooting another reformer class in July, so look for more! Appreciate you taking class and much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Erika Quest thank you for a great class-really enjoyed the side lying series - I have a neurological impairment on the left side, so working side lying really helps to simultaneously fire and stabilize those muscle sets that normally I cannot connect to. Quite an eye-opener. This class is going in the queue to do again. Thanks so much
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Hey Patti Thanks so much for taking class and your comment(s)! I always reply and answer back to everyone. Glad you had a great and eye opening experience with your movement practice. It's such a joy when that happens and gives us something to work on and set measurable goals! Just shot two new balance driven sessions last week, so look for those soon! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Im so glad I found your videos on PA! i really enjoy your cueing --great imagery to get the client to understand without being over complicated or wordy. Looking forward to watching more from you, thank you for sharing your knowledge and passion with us
Erika Quest
Oh thank you Becky I'm glad you found me, too! Thanks for taking class with me and it is pure joy to be a part of this PA community where we all get to share, learn and grow together. Much love, Erika
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
Did this class again after several months...my body gives thanks to Erika Quest ...More classes from Erika soon please
Erika Quest
WOOHOO Paola that's SO awesome. Thanks for coming back and taking class with me and I just had a few new classes post a couple months ago. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
love when i rediscover an old favorite! thanks, erica xo Erika Quest .
1 person likes this.
love when i rediscover an old favorite! thanks, erica xo
Erika Quest
Yeah Lori M SO AWESOME! That's one of the great things about Pilates Anytime is you can always go back and re-visit! Thanks for watching and taking class again! Much love, Erika
91-100 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin