Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1097

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Tom McCook
Class 1097

Watch this Class
Kim W
Tom, thank you for reminding me why I love working on the chair!
Thanks Kim, your very welcome!!

Enjoy!!
Thank you Tom- very calm and assured cuing, great class, new variations on swan were terrific. Well done
promised myself time to do this class again. So worth it!
As a teacher, I absolutely love finding this in my favorites again and again. Tom McCook, I have really enjoyed your recent functional movement videos, but please, please do some reformer, tower and chair work for us too. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori,
Thank you for your feedback, I have a NEW Reformer and Mat coming out in the coming weeks. All the best to you!
Love this class, just what my body needed today. Your cues really helps me get my stabilization better.
Michele G
This workout has a significant amount of thoracic rotation in extension; my bigest Challenge.
Thank you Tom!
Happy to be of service Michele! Thank you for your response, sending you all my best!
Awesome class - question... how do you program? How you decide what exercise comes next ? I’m familiar with the basi block system but was wondering what the strategy is for balance body! I’d appreciate your response thanks! Loved the lunges starting from the top and the cool plank move and single arm plank laying on the chair prone . I’d never seen that before 👍
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin