Feel-Good Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2032

Feel-Good Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 2032

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the class. Thanks. Great reminder of how important it is to start and end the class with centering.
video was cutting in and out, particularly at the beginning. Kristi, you have a great delivery and personality, but I would eliminate all the chatter about your own work out, soreness, etc. I am not BASI certified so I really appreciate the different cuing and exercises you bring us.
Karen ~ I'm sorry the video was cutting out for you in the beginning. This usually happens when the internet connection is not strong enough to support the video. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player so you can try a lower video quality. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
I disagree w/ you Karen Garber (comment from above) I found Kristi's' thoughts on her experience during the session 'real' and could most definitely relate to her experience. I think as teachers especially, we can learn much from such feedback.
Thanks Kristi!!! That was SO fun!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the cue for hamstring activation on Down stretch x
Thank you Karen. I'm glad you like the overall cues and delivery. I also appreciate your constructive feedback. I am often told I chatter too much and try as I might, I have never done well to eliminate much of it. Incidentally, I agree with you and continue to be aware (and hopeful) that this is an area I can improve upon. Thanks again!
Great class as usual! I liked your reminder of firing from the hamstrings during foot work. Thank you:)
Love a BASI class ... Great flow .
DJ
DJ
Thanks Kristi I enjoyed this class so much! Great energy!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin